Monday, October 02, 2006

Good News and the Line of the Day

Our boy Homz just got some huge news on a big life transition. He also provides us with the line of the day when he writes about the prospects of leaving New England for points South:
Home may definitely be where the heart is, and I am a proud New Englander and would not want it any other way, but it's a big friggin' world out there that is waiting to be explored and enjoyed. And the last time I checked, I still haven't received my medal for enduring -20 below temperatures and 3 hours of daylight for the situation we refer to as winter in these parts. I want to go for a run and wash my car in December, not call on a search team to find my ballsack.

We're proud of you, Home Slice, and look forward to some good times back in my old stomping grounds of Charlotte, the Queen City.

3 comments:

Thunderstick said...

You should definitely get a decal immediately of Calvin taking a whiz on some number or auto maker logo for your car.

dcat said...

Yup --
The obligatory Calvin pissing on NASCAR number (Jeff Gordon's 24 seems popular to despise) and tying yourself into the tobacco industry -- both the way to go. Naked lady mudflaps? Always popular. And enjoy the South, where Mac and Cheese counts as a vegetable choice. Aww yeah.

dcat, y'all

dcat said...

Those Vermont plates won't last long. I would have to imagine that almost every facet of owning a car will be cheaper in Charlotte than in Burlington once you register there.

dcat