Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hammmmmmmmmburgers!

This could also be called the "Jaime Aguila Living Memorial Post," because Jaime likes him some hamburgers. MSN has a guide to the best places to get a burger in twenty-one cities in the United States. Well, what are you waiting for? It's lunchtime somewhere!


Feel free to add your own favorite burger joint, especially if you don't live in or near one of these cities. I'll start: Jo Jo's on University Boulevard here in Odessa. I'd suggest the green chili cheeseburger. Jo Jo's is a roadside eatery that is shaped like a hamburger, so you know it's good, with a vast menu of greasy and fried yumminess.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Tip of the cap to you on the use of Anchorman. Well done.

dcat said...

You know, 60% of the time my Anchorman references work all of the time.

dcat

Thunderstick said...

True dat Peter--I hit the Corner Bistro this past Friday. Was in NYC to run the marathon and was carbo loading for a week, but the people I was running with all decided that we could not possibly go to NYC and not get Bistro Burgers--so we went over and housed two per person two days before the race and decided it was worth it to deal with the consequences later. Best burger I've ever had--so much bacon. A must stop every time I am in NYC.

I personally don't like city search. I've used it several times for recommendations and rarely do their recommendations end up being the best places I eat at when I go somewhere new.