Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Self-Indulgence Alert!: Great Decisions Edition

I have some news I am pleased to share, if you will indulge me. I have recently been named a blogger and writer for the Foreign Policy Association. My blog will be one of several separate but linked blogs covering areas including Central Asia, Children's issues, Climate Change, Mexico, The Middle East, Migration, War Crimes, and my area, South Africa. You can access the blog here. I have already added a blogroll of lots of South Africa-related links, many of which I do not have on my own blogroll at dcat, and I posted for the first time just a little while ago.


What will this mean for dcat? Hopefully nothing. Well, nothing except that my South African blogging will take place over there, though I will let you know when I write there so that you can go and read it. Otherwise I'll continue to write here daily or thereabouts.


I do hope that you will follow the Great Decisions series closely and that you find time to read my blog on South Africa in addition to my writing at dcat.

No comments: