Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Amiable Dunce

dcat's boy from the Oxford Armitage Shanks, RoJo (aka Roger) now has his own blog, Amiable Dunce. He introduces himself
thusly:
What the internet really needs is a new blog

Hello, reader.

As you are probably aware, there is a dearth on the web of trite musings, ill-explained secondhand opinion, half-baked ideas and lengthy explanations of personal annoyances. I am here to fill that void.

I am a DPhil student at Sussex University studying Ronald Reagan, to whom this blog's title is a tribute. Hopefully this will act as something of a record of my work, as well as of my more inane distractions. Many thanks to dcat, the sometime host of my meagre ramblings, and to all the millions of my future readers.

I'm so proud. RoJo, consider yourself blogrolled. (And while we're at it let's also welcome Hot Ginger and Dynamite for the full Brit effect.)

No comments: