Sunday, June 06, 2010

The Travel Schedule -- Self Indulgence Alert

Posting will be light for the next week or so (though I am going to try to stockpile some content on Monday and Tuesday) as the big travel week begins. A sense of where I'll be:

Monday: Odessa to San Antonio.

Wednesday: San Antonio to Washington, Washington to Rome.

Thursday: Rome to Addis Ababa

Friday: Addis Ababa to Johannesburg. I should land about three hours before the South Africa-Mexico game. With a little luck I'll get to my bed and breakfast in Sandton (in Joburg's northern suburbs, possibly the most affluent community in all of South Africa, a place I have never stayed and don't belong, but my preferred Melville is fully booked.)

Saturday: Johannesburg to Rustenburg (and hopefully back later that night after the US-England game.)

Sunday: Joburg to Pretoria for Serbia-Ghana game, and hopefully back.

Monday: Joburg to Cape Town. I'll be in Cape Town for five days before heading back to Joburg for the Slovenia-USA game at Ellis Park.

4 comments:

Thunderstick said...

Like I care where you are between now and June 14th. What I need to know is where you will be on June 18th. Can you please post your itinerary through that date.

dcat said...

June 18, 4:00 -- Slovenia v. USA at Ellis Park in Johannesburg.

dcat

Thunderstick said...

Did I say June 18th? I meant June 23rd. I don't really care where you are June 18th. But please let me know where you are June 23rd so I can plan my activities accordingly. Gracias!

essentialafrica.com said...

Congrates!

Thanks for the effort you took to expand upon this post so thoroughly.

When it comes to adventure vacation deals, there actually are a number of different choices available to you. Find out more! Africa travel