Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Have You Heard About The Midnight Blogger?

Friend of dcat KC Johnson has received a lot of favorable publicity of late for the yeoman's work he did at his blog Durham in Wonderland in exposing the perfidy of DA Mike Nifong and the monumental folly of his case against the Duke lacrosse players. Canada's National Post has a nice story on Johnson that calls him the "Midnight Blogger" and suggests that his work has been Pulitzer worthy. They even have a picture that makes KC look shockingly like a young Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.:



It must be the bow tie.
Hat tip to Ronit at Ephblog.

5 comments:

Mark said...

I saw this yesterday when I was reading the paper from back home, and would've posted it, but usually it's tricky from that site. Glad to see you were able to find a workable link.

dcat said...

Mark --
Thanks. I actually got lucky that someone else linked to it and made my job easier. I actually wish I knew a bit more about the canadian media, because I'd like to get some canadian perspectives on some issues. For all of my global experiences, i am, like most Americans, pretty unaware of Canada except when I am up there.

Cheers --
dcat

Mark said...

I do try to give some of that perspective on BT, but I've been pretty lax lately. But maybe I'll try to keep up again, especially on Afstan.

AtriaBooks said...

He stole my look!

dcat said...

Doc -
Think of it as homage, not theft.

dcat