Friday, March 17, 2006

Two Disparate Points

The two declarations that follow have nothing to dow ith one another. And I am ok with that:


With the premature ejection (see what I did there?) of Arrested Development because of the idiocy of both Fox and the American viewing public, My Name is Earl is officially the best comedy on television. Brilliantly funny, almost perfectly written and acted, MNiE is hilarious and has a soul. If you do not watch it, you are an idiot.


Second, on day one of the tournament I went 14 of 16 in most of my pools, with my only two losses minimal, because I have the other team winning the saturday game. Boston College almost ruined my month but spanked Pacific in the second overtime and get to face off against the Grizzlies of Montana. I call you out, (reader) Montana Urban Legend -- if that is your real name. And if you are really from Montana. And if you root for University of Montana sports.

No comments: