Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nostalgia

I cannot even begin to convey how important baseball cards were to me for about eight years of my life when I was a kid. Somewhere back in New Hampshire I still have an awesome, and probably quite valuable, collection (baseball especially, but a pretty amazing football collection, with a random box or two of basketball and hockey cards) that I hope to pass on to my kids someday. (Note to self: Have kids someday.) I am reminded of all of this by Sportsguy's intern informing the world about the Baseballcardblog. Some of you should enjoy this trip down memory road (you know who you are).

2 comments:

Thunderstick said...

I have trading cards from that movie "The Black Hole"--remember that movie. It was the bomb. When Vincent took down Maximillian at the end, that was just awesome. I still get chills. How much are those cards worth??

dcat said...

I was never much into tv or movie cards, though I know Star Wars cards were popular. then again, Star Wars everything was popular.