Monday, March 20, 2006

Charlottesville Bound

It figures -- just as Blogger gets back online (Technical glitches explain the relative silence of late here and elsewhere on Blogger-affiliated sites) I am about to head out of town for a few days.


I am heading to Washington, DC and Charlottesville, Virginia for the next several days. I have been invited to participate in the wonderful Virginia Festival for the Book in C-Ville, where I will return to some of my old haunts from when I was there for a few months in 2004. I am participating on a panel, "For Sports Fanatics," on Thursday, March 23 at 2:00 at the Student Bookstore on the Corner, 1515 University Avenue. I will be appearing with Warren St. John, who wrote his own wonderful book about sports obsession, Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer. Of course I will be talking about, and hopefully signing, Bleeding Red. It should be a fun panel. We'll both talk for a while, answer questions, and sign books. If you are going to be anywhere in the vicinity of Charlottesville, please stop by.

No comments: