Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bleeding Red Book Signing

If you happen to be anywhere near the Odessa-Midland metroplex in the next two hours, or if you can get here between 2 and 3 Central Time, you will be able to make a book signing (and possible reading -- no one ever tells me these things) at the UTPB Bookstore on campus. This will kick off a mini-publicity tour that will take me to Charlottesville, Virginia for the Virginia Festival of the Book (where I'll be appearing with Warren St. John, who wrote the excellent book on being an insane Alabama football fan, Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer) and possibly a few stops during spring training in Florida and even a day at or near Fenway Park. (If you want to arrange for a signing near you, contact me by clicking on "dcat" under contributors, to the right, and I can get the ball rolling.)

No comments: