Friday, April 14, 2006

Greetings From the River City!

I'm in San Antonio for the Southwest Social Science Association's annual meeting, where I am giving a paper, chairing a panel, and serving as discussant for another. I know San Antonio well, and have come to love it, because my girlfriend is a proud native of the River City. The best Mexican food in America can be found in little holes in the wall right here. In any case, this is all my circuitous way of saying that blogging will be light. Have a happy and reflective Good Friday and Easter.

1 comment:

Thunderstick said...

Down in the Riverwalk is a pseudo English Pub--looks very out of place amongst the rest of the places there, but make a special trip there if only to get the scotch egg. If you come back from SA without having had a scotch egg at this place, I will no longer consider you a man (as you are on very shaky ground as is)