Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Bloggy Goodness

I'm adding two more blogs to the dcat blogroll. I try to be reasonably stingy with the 'roll, but there is so much good stuff out there, and if I like something I figure I may as well share it -- I know I appreciate those who link me.


I have to admit that although he has been a phenomenon in the blogging community for some time now, I have been slow to come around to Matthew Yglesias. That is not any fault of his work but rather is a reflection on the idea of so many blogs, so little time. But everybody who is anybody seems to like and respect Yglesias and I am now ready to add him to the regular rotation. I'm sure he's honored.


I also just discovered Angry Bear, which bills itself as offering "slightly left of center economic commentary on news, politics, and the economy." The three contributors have PhD's in the dismal science, but we won't hold that against them.

No comments: