Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Light Blogging

Just got back from San Antonio today, and between now and Thursday I have to finish going over the copyeditor's questions and comments on the manuscript of my book. (To answer your question, yes, I have no shame). This, hopefully, explains another bout of light posting. As an fyi, not that you need me to point these things out given the relative level of readership, but Matthew Yglesias' blog has moved. I'll post as I can. (Cue smartassed Thunderstick comment.)

1 comment:

Thunderstick said...

I wait four days for a new post afetr the last Olympic post and when I finally get one it's a notification that blogging will be light. Really?? I couldn't have figured that one out. I thought no posts for four days was your busy time! Thanks for the update. I can't wait for your next entry which will boldly proclaim "Tonight, when the sun goes down, it will get dark."

RIP Bernie Mac..."You might as well just call it whitejack!"