Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ginn's (and Ohio State's) Ouchie

There is no way that Ted Ginn would have made a significant difference in the final outcome the other night, but if this is not the most dumbass way to suffer a key injury, I do not know what is:



I have always been shocked that more guys did not get hurt in similar ways in big end zone pile-ups. My guess is that next year coaches will seriously crack down on this sort of thing, and that every NFL team still alive in the playoffs will be threatening serious fines to anyone who tackles a teammate after a touchdown the rest of the way.


Hat Tip to Homz, an OSU fan who nonetheless also gave me this:



Update: Tom, a huge Big Ten fan who was ardently for OSU on Monday adds to the self-flagellation with this mock-up of Ohio State's famous "Script Ohio":


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly are we supposed to be looking at here? (Broken links)

dcat said...

Arrrgh -- I see that. Must try to fix them.

dcat