Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Freedom Riders -- Dallas Screening

Freedom Riders, the Stanley Nelson-directed documentary that yours truly appears in as a talking head, will be making its Texas debut (and, I believe, lone scheduled performance) at the Angelika Theater in Dallas tomorrow, September 23, at 8:00 as part of the Dallas Videofest. I'll be there, so if you are or can be in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, please do try to find me.

And of course if you don't already own it, Freedom's Main Line is available in hardcover and as a Kindle download.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Good luck with that Dr. Catsam. I wish I could be there.

ed schmitt said...

How was the screening Derek? That had to be exciting!

Ed

dcat said...

Ed --
It was great. The response was overwhelming. They did a very good job with it. It's weird seeing one's self on the big screen -- every flaw is right there for all to see, and there are plenty of flaws!

dcat